The WPLC Bylaws Workgroup will review the bylaws of the consortium and improve language to better reflect the purposes of WPLC, clarify roles and relationships of the Steering Committee and Board, and any other warranted changes.
The workgroup will consist of three representatives from the WPLC Board, two representatives from the Steering Committee, and one “library at large” member. In this way, both the systems and contributing libraries will have equal representation on the body.
- Josh Klingbeil, Wisconsin Valley Library Service
- Kristen Anderson, Winding Rivers Library System
- Mike Sheehan, Northern Waters Library Service
- Heidi Cox, McFarland Public Library
- Dale Cropper, Brown County