Wisconsin’s Digital Library got an upgrade!
On September 22nd, 2016 the WPLC Digital Library Steering Committee made the decision to move forward to roll out the new and improved OverDrive site. This process will happen over the course of several weeks to allow you time to preview and become familiar with the site and its functionality - before the holiday rush - so you can continue to help your patrons use Wisconsin’s Digital Library. Read more about the new OverDrive site for Wisconsin's Digital Library here.
Upcoming important dates for the new site rollout:
- October 5th: A preview of the site will be shared with the WPLC library community (Access the site preview)
- October 10th: General OverDrive training at 2 PM Central (Recording | Slides)
- October 13th: General OverDrive training at 10 AM Central (Recording)
- October 18th: General OverDrive training at 10 AM Central (Recording)
- October 19th: Patrons are able to preview the new site.
- October 20th: General OverDrive training at 2 PM Central (Recording)
- October 21st: OverDrive Training on Wisconsin’s Digital Library site at 10 AM Central (Recording)
- October 24th: Support documentation will be updated on the WPLC website
- November 3rd: OverDrive Training on Wisconsin’s Digital Library site at 1 PM Central (Recording)
- November 7th: The new site goes live and the old site is retired
All training webinars will be recorded and shared to the WPLC website, OverDrive support community, and announcement mailing list.
Barring any substantial hiccups during the transition, we’ll stick as close to those dates above as possible. We will provide continued communication about updates, previews, webinars, and other important information to the WPLC blog, announcement list, and OverDrive support community as appropriate.
OverDrive’s Help articles on the new site will be updated to support the upgrade.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!