Below is information for patrons of Wisconsin's DIgital Library (OverDrive):
- Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive)
- Help Using Wisconsin's Digital Library - Link to help articles from OverDrive
- Wisconsin's Digital Library Support Request Form - Use this if you need to report a problem using Wisconsin's DIgital Library
- Wisconsin's Digital Library Reconsideration Form - Use this if you believe an item is not appropriate to the WIsconsin's Digtial Library collection
- Donate to or read about other ways to support Wisconsin's Digital Library.
- Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL) - As part of a national network cooperating with the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS), the Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL) provides audio books and brailled materials to persons, living in Wisconsin, who cannot see regular print or handle print materials. WTTBL patrons receive and return books and equipment, postage-free through the U.S. Postal Service. WTBBL currently serves nearly 7,000 registered patrons and over 570 institutions (e.g. libraries, schools, nursing homes, veterans centers).
- Wisconsin's Digital Library FAQs
- Wisconsin Public Library Directory (Excel or PDF)