Checkout Time Policies for Wisconsin's Digital Library:
- Ebooks can be checked out for 7, 14, or 21 days.
- Audiobooks can be checked out for 7 or 14 days.
- Video can be checked out for 3, 5 or 7 days.
- High demand ebook titles can be checked out for 7 or 14 days.
- Simultaneous Use audiobooks can be checked out for 7, 14 or 21 days.
- Checkout maximum per patron is 10 items.
- Hold maximum per patron is 10 titles.
- Users can recommend 3 titles every 30 days via RTL.
Note that some items may have reduced checkout times due to popularity. There is an automatic process that changes these from 21 day to 14 day checkouts.
Below is the criteria:
- More than 100 Active Holds
- More than 50 libraries have this title on hold
- More than 20 copies owned by the consortium
- Consortium Holds Ratio greater than 5