The Digital Dash is a checkout challenge for Wisconsin's Digital Library to reach record numbers in ebook and digital audiobook checkouts. If we meet or surpass our (very specific!) goal of 4,347,351 checkouts by end of day on December 31st, the library will be entered for a chance to win up to $1000 in content credit and/or have $5000 in holds fulfilled.
To help reach this goal, here are a bunch of resources to help boost usage of Wisconsin's Digital Library:
- A custom graphic with our Digital Dash goal number that you can share to social media and websites and link to Wisconsin's Digital Library.
- A press release template for you to personalize and distribute to local media to raise awareness of our goal or adapt for use in a library newsletter or email blast.
- OverDrive's Best Practices Guide with a few simple reminders of what you can do to maximize circulation
- A holiday marketing kit with a ton of themed graphics to use on social media posts or use on website homepages and ideas for programming. Download the zipped file at http://resources.overdrive.com/library/marketing-outreach/.
- A cool counter to watch us get closer to our goal in real time!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you and have a great holiday!