As part of a long-term strategic vision, many libraries are re-evaluating and re-designing the services that they offer to local creators—writers, storytellers, musicians, artists, photographers, and more. Library Journal recently conducted a survey with library directors and staff to learn more about this movement to support local content creation and discovery.
Join a panel of library experts on Wednesday, November 28th at 1:00 pm as they discuss the results from this survey, the value and impact of these programs, and the importance of providing software services to help facilitate community engagement. Read more or register to attend.
- Mitchell Davis, Founder & CEO, BiblioBoard
- Kelly Hiser, Co-Founder & CEO, Rabble
- Valerie Horton, Director, Minitex
- Patrick Culliton, Marketing Specialist, Geauga County Public Library
- Rebecca Jozwiak, Library Journal
Presented by BiblioBoard & Library Journal
Event Date & Time: Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Central