OverDrive Support Course
- Support course - A five week course for libraries & systems in Wisconsin (last updated 2/15/17):
Materials to help libraries & systems provide great OverDrive Support:
- "Support information to gather" worksheet
- Matrix for Device Compatibility and Software Identification: Need to know what formats work with which devices and what software to use? This matrix can help
- Using OverDrive Marketplace: A step-by-step guide to using OverDrive Marketplace for technical support
- OverDrive Support Common Questions and Answers, Part 1: A document that includes information on how to answer common questions, including sample responses
- OverDrive Support Common Questions and Answers, Part 2: Slightly harder questions, with slightly more complex answers.
- Parts 1 and 2 of Common Questions and Answers, combined: For reference.
- WPLC OverDrive Support Google Community
- Joining the WPLC OverDrive Support Google Community
- Using OverDrive Marketplace - A helpful video from South Central Lbrary System that is an overview of how to use Marketplace for support, reports, and documentation.
- What To Do If You Are Stuck - A guide and process for finding solutions to patrons' problems using Wisconsin's Digital Library.
- What To Do with Title Requests - A guide to help patrons make recommendations for purchases to Wisconsin's Digital Library.
- Libby Information - An overview of the new OverDrive mobile app for new users, Libby.
- Explaining Wait Times and High Holds in Wisconsin's Digital Library